We are proud to offer our guests the convenience of having three coffee machines available in each apartment.
- We have a coffee maker with matching filters but without ground coffee.
- There is also a Nespresso machine without the according Nespresso cups.
- There is also an espresso machine with coffee beans.
One of these coffee machines is an espresso machine, specifically chosen based on feedback from our guests and in line with our sustainable policy. The espresso machine is equipped with a large number of accompanying coffee beans, ensuring that our guests can enjoy their preferred coffee throughout their stay. By purchasing coffee beans in bulk and large packs, we are able to reduce our carbon footprint. This approach aligns with our commitment to sustainability and minimizing waste.
How does it work?
- Place a bowl to catch the water from rinsing. This is because every time you turn on the machine, it will rinse.
- Switch the coffee machine on by pressing the button at the top left.
- After rinsing, remove the bowl.
- There are four options. One small cup, two small cups, one normal cup and two normal cups. In the video I’m making a normal cup of coffee.
- Place the cup or cups according to your choice.
- Press the coffee(s) you want to make.
- Place a bowl to catch the water from rinsing. This is because every time you turn off the machine, it will rinse.
- Switch the coffee machine off by pressing the button at the top left. It’s the same button you used to turn the machine on.
- Make sure there are enough coffee beans in the bin.
- These are provided at the apartment.
- Do not open the small lid.
- Adjusting the strenght of the coffee can only be done while making coffee. In case of adjusting before or after, the dial is locked.
- Make sure there’s enough water in the removable reservoir on the right hand side of the coffee machine.
- Remove the coffee grounds in the removable drip tray. This may go in the GFT recycling bag.