How to use
- Place a bowl to catch the water from rinsing. This is because every time you turn on the machine, it will rinse.
- Switch the coffee machine on by pressing the button at the top left.
- After rinsing, remove the bowl.
- There are four options. One small cup, two small cups, one normal cup and two normal cups. In the video I’m making a normal cup of coffee.
- Place the cup or cups according to your choice.
- Press the coffee(s) you want to make.
- Place a bowl to catch the water from rinsing. This is because every time you turn off the machine, it will rinse.
- Switch the coffee machine off by pressing the button at the top left. It’s the same button you used to turn the machine on.
- Make sure there are enough coffee beans in the bin.
- These are provided at the apartment.
- Do not open the small lid.
- Adjusting the strenght of the coffee can only be done while making coffee. In case of adjusting before or after, the dial is locked.
- Make sure there’s enough water in the removable reservoir on the right hand side of the coffee machine.
- Remove the coffee grounds in the removable drip tray. This may go in the GFT recycling bag.