You will receive the 2 access codes (entrance and apartment) by e-mail 7 days before your arrival date. So check your mailbox, as well as the mailboxes of OTA’s like Booking.com and AirBnb. Didn’t find it? Then be sure to check your spam folder.
Twijnstraat 13 and 17
- Check in which building your apartment is located.
- The code for both buildings is the same.
- Enter the 4-digit code and confirm with the key symbol (top left).
- Pay attention! After 3 incorrect entry attempts, the lock wil go into ‘break-in-mode’ and there will be a 15 minute wait before you can try again.
- If the attempt is successful, the buzzer will sound for 15 seconds and you can open the door.
- You can close the door again when the buzzer stops.
- Enter the 6-digit code.
- If the attempt is successful, the buzzer will sound for a few seconds and you can open the door.
- After several wrong attempts, the lock is automatically locked for several minutes. Then you will have to wait a while before making another attempt.
- The code is valid from 1PM on the arrival day and until 10AM on the departure day.
- A light will come on for each digit entered. This allows you to see whether you have entered one digit too many or too few. To delete the last digit, press the triangle icon. Press twice to remove 2 digits.
- When you leave, you can simply close the door.
- However, if this does not work: Unlock the door first with your access code, pull the door into the lock and lock the door with the triangle icon.